Since I painted Autumn Gate early in my career, I've been fascinated with the inviting mystery of gates. I'm returning to the subject, in a new season, with my heroically-sized Spring Gate. I've portrayed a massive wrought iron gate framed by stone pillars. It's Spring and nature rejoices at its rejuvenation with a lavish abundance of flowers.
These paper lithographs of Thomas Kinkade’s most compelling works provide inspiration in a smaller size. Each one is custom framed, professionally matted, and contains scripture passages and other inspiring messages from The Painter of Light.
- Single mat with a printed accent color
- Shatter resistant Plexiglas glazing
- Cut-out with custom inspiration
- Precision cut and sealed with craft paper backing
- Wool felt bumpers
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Steel hanging wire