Before we ever began to build temples in His honor, God graced us with natural sanctuaries radiant with the light of divine love and peace. In the crowded and busy world in which most of us must live, there is little enough time to seek out the secluded treasures that give testimony to a divine presence in the world. As my Chapels of Nature collection unfolds, we will seek the presence of God in His lakes, forests, hills, and valleys.
These paper lithographs of Thomas Kinkade’s most compelling works provide inspiration in a smaller size. Each one is custom framed, professionally matted, and contains scripture passages and other inspiring messages from The Painter of Light.
- Single mat with a printed accent color
- Shatter resistant Plexiglas glazing
- Cut-out with custom inspiration
- Precision cut and sealed with craft paper backing
- Wool felt bumpers
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Steel hanging wire