There is a wonderful hideaway I visit only in my art, bathed in a silvery light, ablaze with flowers of every hue and description, silent save for murmur of gently rushing waters. Beside Still Waters is my vision of what the Garden of Eden must have been like. As a Christian, I speculate on the mystery and wonder of God's creation, when nature was perfect, unspoiled. As an artist, I try to convey my own wonder at the richness and variety I still find in the natural world.
These paper lithographs of Thomas Kinkade’s most compelling works provide inspiration in a smaller size. Each one is custom framed, professionally matted, and contains scripture passages and other inspiring messages from The Painter of Light.
- Single mat with a printed accent color
- Shatter resistant Plexiglas glazing
- Cut-out with custom inspiration
- Precision cut and sealed with craft paper backing
- Wool felt bumpers
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Steel hanging wire